OKX to support Flare (FLR) airdrop

Published on Dec 30, 2022Updated on Apr 12, 20242 min read
Dear valuable users,
We will distribute Flare (FLR) token airdrops to users who are holding XRP at the snapshot time, 12:00 am on December 12, 2020 UTC. Tokens will be deposited to your funding account automatically. Completion of the airdrop will be announced separately.
Airdrop rules
Snapshot time: December 12, 2020, 12:00 am UTC
Snapshot scope: Funding account, Grow account, and Trading account (Spot and margin trading, crypto-M perpetual and crypto-M futures contracts)
Snapshot rules:
1. The XRP that is being withdrawn or not deposited successfully will not be included.
2. The value of all XRP holdings (open orders excluded) under 1 USD will not be included in the airdrop.
3. If XRP loans exist, need to subtract the loan amount from the XRP equity.
According to the official Flare token distribution settings and schedule, airdrops follow the exchange rate of 1 XRP = 1.0073 FLR. 15% of airdrops were distributed for the first time. So your first-time Flare tokens amount will be: XRP holdings at snapshot time × 1.0073 × 15%. The remaining 85% of distribution will follow Flare's future plans.
Please note:
1. The name Spark, formerly used by Flare team, has now been changed to Flare, or FLR.
2. The completion time of the FLR airdrop on OKX is the same as it is on the Flare chain.
For more: