According to the official announcement from NANO, OKX will support the token migration from NANO tokens to XNO tokens at a 1:1 ratio as per the following details:
1. Spot and Margin trading
To avoid users' transactions being affected by the price changes caused by the NANO migration, OKX plans to:
(1) The borrowing function for NANO will be closed at 10:00 am UTC on Apr 15, 2022.
(2) For users who have borrowed crypto under the NANO/USD trading pair, a forced repayment will be triggered at 7:00 am UTC on Apr 26, 2022. Please be aware that a forced repayment will be carried out by the system if you haven't repaid by 7:00 am UTC on Apr 19, 2022.
(3) 9:00 am UTC on Apr. 27, 2022, NANO spot and margin trading services will be suspended, and all market orders will be canceled.
(4) Deposit and withdrawal services for NANO will be suspended at 7:00 am UTC on Apr. 28, 2022. If you wish OKX to handle the technical aspects of the migration, please deposit your NANO assets prior to this suspension deadline.
(5) At 16:00 pm UTC on Apr 28, 2022, the system will snapshot the total holdings of users in order to process the migration. The snapshot will include Funding, Finance, and Trading accounts.
After the NANO borrowing functionality is closed, Savings users don’t need to transfer their assets out. OKX will handle the migration and update. Meanwhile, users will continue to earn interest from any other holdings they have in Savings.
3. Follow-up steps
(1) After the NANO migration is completed, users can view their asset balance via Assets > My Assets > Funding Account menu.
(2) Since the real-time price of NANO cannot be obtained through the market terminal anymore, the NANO valuation will no longer be displayed against your account balance.
(4) After the NANO migration goes into a stable stage, OKX will announce the XNO deposit and withdrawal time, as well as the opening time of spot and margin trading services.
Apr 15, 2022 (UTC)