We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the suspension of digital asset withdrawals on OKX as of Oct. 16. During this time, we have been working diligently to resolve all matters related to the suspension.
We place highest priority on addressing users' feedback and concerns. We would like to inform our valued users about the progress and status of the situation as follows:
(1) Claims that a concerned party related to OKX is under criminal detention have been refuted — we can confirm that these are rumors. Currently, the concerned party is, as stipulated by law, actively cooperating with a public security bureau in an investigation.
(2) OKX has sought legal support and guidance, and through this process, has made contact with the concerned party.
At this time, unfortunately, OKX is unable to disclose further information, as the content of the investigation is confidential.
We apologize for this and will promptly update our users with new information regarding the status of withdrawal resumption.
OKX would like to reiterate that:
1. OKX has always adhered to the law in its operations and has welcomed and complied with regulations in all jurisdictions in which the platform operates.
2. All user funds on the OKX platform remain safe and unaffected. There has been no asset outflow of any form from OKX since the suspension of withdrawals on Oct. 16. At the same time, we can assure our users that 100% of their funds can be withdrawn after withdrawals have been resumed on OKX. Currently, our business operations are stable and running as usual. The OKX team is working around the clock to ensure that the platform returns to full functionality as soon as possible.
3. We would like to express our deepest gratitude to partners and users for your unwavering support and encouragement.