1. Q: What is the purpose of the Crypto Profit and Loss Analysis feature?
A: Crypto Profit and Loss Analysis feature helps users to view the profit and loss analysis of their crypto holdings, and also supports profit and loss sharing of their crypto holdings.
2. Q: Does it show all the cryptos you hold?
A: No. Cryptos with net value less than $10 are not displayed.
3. Q: Is the change in assets in Crypto Profit and Loss Analysis in real time?
A: The number of assets changes in real time, but there is a 5-10 minute delay in P&L.
4. Q: Is profit and loss analysis sharing available for all cryptos?
A: No, stablecoins do not support P&L sharing at the moment.
5. Q: How is the cumulative profit and loss calculated?
A: When the total value of crypto assets is greater than $10, the system will start calculating the cumulative profit/loss. If the total value of crypto assets is less than $10, the cumulative profit/loss will be cleared and recalculated at the beginning of the next transaction/transfer.
If a crypto borrowing has occurred, the absolute value of the borrowed crypto is greater than $10 and that currency will also be displayed. Accumulated P&L at this point = absolute value of total value sold/withdral - absolute value of total value bought/deposit - absolute value of current position liabilities
6. Q: How is the average cost calculated?
A: Average cost = (Average cost before the last purchase or deposit * Amount + Price of the last purchase or deposit * Amount) / Balance after the last purchase or deposit
Price of the last deposit is the price at the moment of depositing
7. Q: How is the PnL calculated?
A: PnL = (Last price - Average cost) * Current balance
8. Q: How is the PnL% calculated?
A: PnL% = (Last price - Average cost) / Average cost
9. Q: How far back is the historical record of crypto profit/loss analysis?
A: The historical data is recorded from November 6, 2020. cryptos held before this date and not sold will be calculated at the price at 00:00 on November 6, 2020
10. Q: Do Perpetual/Futures profits and Margin profits affect the profits in the crypto P/L analysis?
A: Yes, the unrealised profits/losses and margins of crypto-based Perpetual/Futures will affect the number of positions currently held and will be included in the calculation of the P&L analysis.