
Publikovat

FatimaShahid
Brothers, I said yesterday: don’t chase—wait for the pullback. 👀
$ETH to $6K? I’m not convinced yet. I took an early loss, but I’m staying patient.
BTC’s current weekly structure reminds me of its ~$18K bottom period, though history doesn’t guarantee a repeat.
If Monday fails to break higher, I’ll be watching $BTC and $ETH for a potential pullback. October’s rate decision remains another key catalyst.
No FOMO. Let the market confirm the move. 👆
Zřeknutí se odpovědnosti: Obsah v síti OKX Orbit je poskytován pouze pro informační účely. Další informace
Odpovědi
Zatím žádné komentáře. Odpovězte jako první!
Aktuální informace z trhu
1#BTC87KCryptoCap3T

2#USIranTalksProgress

3#CostcoQ4EarningsWatch