
Post

nasrah
$BTC
It looks like price is holding above the 0.618 fib range going into market open tomorrow.
If it does remain above this region, I'll be looking for a retest of the OB around $86k and eventually testing the previous high of $87k.
However, if we see a sudden change in price action lower and we see a close on the 4h below the 0.5 fib region, I'll be looking for a continuation further below.
At the moment, I'm waiting for the market to show its hand.

Disclaimer: i contenuti di OKX Orbit sono forniti solo a scopo informativo. Scopri di più
Risposte
Ancora nessun commento. Rispondi prima di tutti!
Notizie del giorno sul mercato
1#PCEAndPayrollsWeek
2#MicronEarningsAhead


3#HormuzTermsInFocus

