Post

FatimaShahid
FatimaShahid
Brothers, I said yesterday: don’t chase—wait for the pullback. 👀 $ETH to $6K? I’m not convinced yet. I took an early loss, but I’m staying patient. BTC’s current weekly structure reminds me of its ~$18K bottom period, though history doesn’t guarantee a repeat. If Monday fails to break higher, I’ll be watching $BTC and $ETH for a potential pullback. October’s rate decision remains another key catalyst. No FOMO. Let the market confirm the move. 👆

Disclaimer: i contenuti di OKX Orbit sono forniti solo a scopo informativo. Scopri di più

Risposte

Ancora nessun commento. Rispondi prima di tutti!