0. Introduction to OKX trading
- OKX unified account is a brand-new trading system launched by OKX, through which users can trade spot and derivatives simultaneously in multiple currencies by one account without transferring funds back and forth between multiple accounts, making the trading process much easier.
- Moreover, users’ profits and losses generated from different business lines can offset each other, significantly improving the use of funds.
- There are 4 account modes in unified account and TradingView supports 2 of them: Simple and Single-currency margin.
- You can trade all OKX products except for the Options on TradingView site.
1. Connect OKX to TradingView
Step 1: Search OKX products on TradingView
Step 2: Choose OKX from the trading panel on TradingView
Step 3: Click "Connect" and "Continue" to connect to OKX
Step 4: Sign up / Log in to authorise TradingView
Step 5: Trade or deposit
Make sure you have crypto assets in your OKX trading account.
- If yes, please go to 3. Trade section for trading directly
- If no, please refer to next section 2. Deposit
2.1 Deposit - Buy crypto
2.2 Deposit - On chain
- You can choose to deposit into the trading account . This is recommended way.
- You can choose to deposit into the funding account. Need to transfer into trading account as mentioned in section 2.3 (Transfer).
- Select the assets you have and would like to transfer out
- Transfer certain amount into trading account.
- After you have transferred successfully, start your trading journey.
Check the assets on Trading page
3.1 Trade Spot in TradingView
3.2 Trade Derivatives in TradingView
3.2.1 Certain settings to be done on OKX site
3.2.2 Switch to Derivatives account on TradingView site
Appendix - Unified account references
Q: Why are the bracket orders (Stop Loss / Take Profit) cancelled after I modify the parent limit order?
A: This is the existing behavior using OKX trade on TradingView.
Q: After placing the bracket orders (Stop Loss and Take Profit), when I cancel one of them, why is the other also being cancelled automatically?
A: OKX considers the pair of orders as one order. OKX cancels both of them at the same time.
Q: Why can’t I modify Stop Market, Stop Limit, Stop Loss and Take Profit orders?
A: OKX does not support such functionality currently.
Q: Why can’t I modify or cancel a Stop Loss and Take Profit order when its status is inactive?
A: The order is a dummy order displayed on TradingView. There is no such order on OKX.
Q: Why can’t I trade spot with Stop Loss and Take Profit orders?
A: OKX is working on this feature. It will be available soon.
- Q: Why can’t I trade Futures and Perpetual swap with fractional quantity, instead the quantity is always a whole number?
- A: This is currently the only way to trade OKX products via TradingView. We are working on supporting fractional trade quantity on TradeView upon customization of settings.