OKX Wallet to Launch Cryptopedia Season 8
Dear OKX customers,
OKX is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of OKX Cryptopedia Season 8 on October 16, 2023, at 4am (UTC). In this season, we have collaborated with project partners from the ZetaChain ecosystem to create various quests. We will continue to monitor and onboard new promising projects in the future. By participating in and experiencing these new projects, you will have the chance to share in a $100,000 ZETA reward pool and unlock additional potential rewards.
ZetaChain is a decentralized EVM-compatible L1 blockchain with built-in cross-chain interoperability, connecting all blockchains, even non-smart contract chains like Bitcoin and Dogecoin. With ZetaChain, developers can build true omnichain dApps from a single point of logic, and users can access all of their assets, data, and liquidity in a single place, securely.
The initial batch includes 5 DApps: Eddy Finance, zKMe, Desig, Project Twelve, and LENX
- Eddy Finance: Perform a swap on Eddy Finance DEX
- zKMe: Mint Your ZetaSocial Score Omni NFT
- Desig: Watch the video and correctly answer at least 3 out of 5 questions
- Project Twelve: Mint a P12 x Zetachain exclusive starmaker NFT via P12 Arcana
- LENX: 1) Get BTC test tokens from the LENX Discord faucet; 2) Collateralize the BTC test tokens and borrow ETH test tokens within LENX.
(1) Please verify the quests promptly. Quests that have been completed but not verified will not be eligible for potential rewards.
(2) Each quest requires a minimum of 10 minutes for verification. Please avoid verifying quests near the end of the event to prevent potential failures caused by on-chain data delays.
(3) OKX reserves the right to exclude any participant from participating in this activity and/or cancel this activity without notice. Rewards are subject to participants' compliance with Terms and Conditions and are not guaranteed. Please see Terms and Conditions for further details.
2. What's Cryptopedia?
OKX Cryptopedia is a learn to earn experience by interacting with DApps. We'll launch regular events that center around different networks. In these events, we collaborate with project partners to set up different quests which offer opportunities to win rewards. OKX Cryptopedia aims to make it simpler to search, explore, and interact with DApps. Discover promising projects and use your spare time to learn and earn in Web3!
3. How to Participate?
(1) Download the OKX App or ensure that the app version isn't lower than 6.27.0. Open the App and select Wallet from the top toggle
(2) Create a wallet or import an existing one. Then, tap Discover tab at the bottom to access the Discover page, and tap Cryptopedia: Learn to Earn
(3) Tap Season 8 ZetaChain to access the interactive page, and choose the DApp you want to interact with
(4) After completing the quest, wait for 10 minutes and then tap Verify
4. Project Introduction
- Eddy Finance is an Omnichain DEX on ZetaChain, enabling seamless native asset transfers across Bitcoin and EVM chains, free from wrapping, delays, and with cost-efficiency.
- zKMe is a decentralized web3 identity oracle that leverages the power of zero-knowledge proofs to enable secure, private, and anonymous credential issuance and verification.
- Desig is a pioneering blockchain-agnostic multisig solution, built for seamless integration with all DApps across EVM and non-EVM chains. It empowers DAO owners, project cofounders, and treasury managers with state-of-the-art security through MPC-TSS and ZK technologies.
- Project Twelve, P12 in short, is a one-stop Web3 gaming infrastructure and ecosystem. P12 aims to: Make game creation accessible; Make game economy sustainable.
- LENX is an omnichain lending protocol, featuring the first native Bitcoin-backed stablecoin.
5. Terms and Conditions
- The new or existing OKX customers who participate in Cryptopedia Season 8, complete and verify interactive quests will have the chance to receive rewards, but we do not guarantee that you will receive these rewards since they are distributed by the participating Web3 Projects. The final results of the event will be announced on the OKXWeb3 (@okxweb3) Twitter accounts.
- OKX reserves its sole right to disqualify any eligible customers who may be engaged in illegal, fraudulent, suspicious or dishonest activities, or for any reason as it thinks fit.
- OKX reserves its sole right to interpret the terms and conditions of this event, and it has the sole right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the event at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- Please note that prices of digital assets, including stablecoins, can and do fluctuate at any moment. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any given moment.
- Participants who browse the event page and participate in this promotion campaign are regarded as having read and understood the terms and conditions of the promotion campaign.
- OKX is not responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical, or editorial errors or omissions. For more information, go to www.okx.com © OKX. All rights reserved.
- Any and all applicable taxes and all fees and additional expenses, including connection, installation, and/or service costs, related to acceptance and use of rewards, are the sole responsibility of the individual reward recipient.
- The information displayed is strictly for education and informational purposes only. It does not constitute and shall not be considered as an offer, solicitation or recommendation, to deal in any products (including any NFT or otherwise), or as financial or investment advice. Both OKX Web3 Wallet and OKX NFT Marketplace are subject to separate terms of service at www.okx.com.
- In case of any disputes, the English version of the activity terms and conditions shall prevail.
OKX is committed to improving our products and services. For more information about Web3, blockchain, or OKX, you are welcome to visit our Help Center.
October 16, 2023