What is whitelist mode?
Whitelist mode enhances the security of your withdrawal. Once enabled, you can only withdraw to addresses saved in your address book. To have this protection and withdraw to a new address, just add it to your address book first.
If for some reason your account is compromised, without this extra layer of protection – you'll be able to withdraw to any address.
How to use whitelist mode?
1. Open the OKX website and login
2. In the upper right hand corner, select "Assets" -> "Withdraw"
3. Select "Crypto", the "Withdrawal method" and "Withdrawal network" as required
4. Select "Continue"
5. In the "Address/Domain" section, select the address book icon
6. Once you are in address book, click to enable "Whitelist mode" and select the address you will withdraw to
7. Once you have enabled the feature and selected the address, return to the withdrawal page to continue with your transaction
Reminder: To disable whitelist mode, you'll need to verify your email and phone number on the address book page
- When whitelist mode is enabled, you cannot withdraw to any new address. You can only withdraw to the address saved in your address book.
- After whitelist mode is disabled, you will be able to withdraw to any new address.
- Whitelist mode and trusted address do not affect each other, both operate independently.