1. Isolated mode
2. Manual transfers trading rules
2.1 Manual transfers of Margin isolated positions
|Column 1||Column 2|
|Base currency balance||Current position balance in trading currency|
|Quote currency balance||Current position balance in the quote currency|
|Interest||Interest not deducted|
|Margin ratio||Margin ratio=net assets of a position/(maintainance margin+fee)
Net assets of a position = (balance of a quote currency position- outstanding interest of the quote currency) + (balance of a base currency position - outstanding interest of the base currency) * mark price
Maintenance margin=borrowed assets in base currency*mark price*margin ration+borrowed assets in quote currency* *margin ration
The maintenance margin here includes the maintenance margin for pending orders and positions.
Borrowed assets in quote currency=|min(USDT position assets-sum of assets in USDT in pending sell orders,0)|
Borrowed assets in base currency=|min(position assets in base currency-sum of assets in base currency in pending sell orders,0)|
|Liquidation price||If the margin ratio = 100%, a liquidation is required.|
|PnL||PnL=positive balance of a position-negative balance of a position-sum of the amount transferred in+sum of the amount transferred out
According to the current mark price, we will calculate positive, negative balances and the amount transferred in or out of all positions in the quote currency.
|PnL ratio||PnL ratio=PnL/(sum of the amount transferred in-sum of the amount transferred out)|
2. Validation rules for order placement
|Close in Position||Closing at market price||1. Only pay off the liabilities, and the remaining assets will stay in the isolated positions.
2. Only the available assets can be used to close the positions.
3. The default setting is "Reduce only".
|The current isolated margin position is long—Its balance in base currency is 2 BTC, the balance in quote currency is 10,000 USDT, and interest is 10 USDT.
1. The system will calculate how much USDT needs to be bought to close the position and pay off liabilities (Negative balance, interest, and fees will also be included). If it is 10,020 USDT, our system will sell 2 BTC at the market price and stop when users receive 10,020 USDT. Due to transaction accuracy, it may exceed a little.
2. Assuming the average filled price is 10,000 USDT, buying 10,020 USDT requires 1.002 BTC, and the remaining 0.998 BTC will not be sold.
3. After closing the position, the remaining 0.998 BTC will stay in the isolated position.
|Close in Position||Closing at limit price||1. You can buy assets that exceed the liabilities. Once the liability is paid off, the margin position will be closed. The oversold assets(the part that does not exceed the positive balance) and the remaining will stay in the current position.
2. Only the available asset can be used to close the position.
3. The default setting is "Reduce only".
|The current isolated margin position is long position—Its balance in base currency is 2 BTC, balance in quote currency is 10,000 USDT, and interest is 10 USDT.
1. Sell 0.5 BTC at the filled price of 10,000 USDT, then 5,000 USDT is bought. After deducting the fee of 5 USDT and interest of 10 USDT, the remaining 4,985 USDT will be used to pay off the liability. With a remaining liability of 5,015 USDT, the position still exists.
2. After partially closing the position, the asset is 1.5 BTC, liability 5,015 USDT, and interest 0 USDT.
3. Sell 1 BTC at the filled price of 10,000 USDT, then 10,000 USDT is bought. After deducting the fee of 15 USDT, the remaining 9,985 USDT will be used to pay off the liability of 5,015 USDT. Since liability has been paid off, the position disappeared.
4. The remaining assets of 0.5 BTC and 4,970 USDT will stay in the isolated position.
|Close in close short/close long area||Reduce only||The same as those of [Close in Position]|
|Close in close short/close long area||Reduce + new position||1. When the liability is paid off, the position will disappear. The positive asset (before overselling the current positive asset) will be used to open a Spot position.
2. Only the position assets can be used to close the position. A reverse position will be opened when the positive asset becomes negative.
The current isolated margin position is a short position—Its available asset is 30,000 USDT, liability 2 BTC, leverage 5X, with interest and transaction fees temporarily ignored.
1. Buy 1 BTC at the filled price of 10,000 USDT. This order uses an asset of 10,000 USDT to pay off the liability of 1 BTC;
2. After partially closing the position: the remaining asset is 20,000 USDT, and the remaining liability is 1 BTC. Since the liability has not been paid off, the position still exists;
3. Buy 1.5 BTC at the filled price of 10,000 USDT. 1.5 BTC > the liability of 1 BTC. After the order is filled, the position will be closed first and then used for spot trading.
4. The position asset of 10,000 USDT is used to pay off the 1 BTC liability. After the long position is closed, the remaining asset is 10,000 USDT, among which 5,000 USDT is used to buy BTC. Since all these happen in spot trading, the quote currency balance is 5,000 USDT, and the trading currency balance is 0.5 BTC.
5. If the user sells 10,000 USDT to open a reverse position, which is a long position, then the quote currency balance is -5,000 USDT, and the trading currency balance is 1.5 BTC.
2.2 Manual transfer of futures/perpetual isolated positions
|Column 1||Column 2|
|Avg. open price|
|Margin balance||current margin balance|
|Used margin||Used margin = required margin for holding positions + frozen margin for pending orders
1. Required margin for holding positions:
Face value*contracts*multiplier／（mark price*leverage）
Face value*contracts*multiplier*mark price／leverage
2. Frozen margin for pending orders
Face value*contracts*multiplier／（order price*leverage）
Face value*contracts*multiplier*order price／leverage
|Available margin||Available margin = margin balance + PnL - used margin - pending order fee|
|Margin ratio||Margin ratio = (margin balance + PnL）/ ([position value ]* (maintenance margin ratio + fee rate)
Position value = holding position value + pending order value
Position value = face value * (contracts + [pending open order amount])/ mark price
Position value = face value * (contracts + [pending open order amount]) * mark price
Maintenance margin ratio calculation is based on the position value that includes pending orders.
|Est. liquidation price||The mark price when the margin ratio is 100|
|P&L||Unrealized profit or loss of current position
P&L of long positions = face value * |contracts| * multiplier * (1 / avg. open price – 1 / mark price)
P&L of short positions = face value * |contracts| * multiplier * (1 / mark price – 1 / avg. open price)
P&L of long positions = face value * |contracts| * multiplier * (mark price – avg. open price)
P&L of short positions = face value * |contracts| * multiplier * (avg. open price – mark price)
|PnL ratio||PnL/initial margin|