What is whitelist mode?
Whitelist mode enhances the security of your withdrawal. Once enabled, you can only withdraw to addresses saved in your address book. To have this protection and withdraw to a new address, just add it to your address book first.
If for some reason your account is compromised, without this extra layer of protection – you'll be able to withdraw to any address.
How to use whitelist mode?
1. Open OKX app and select "Assets" -> "Withdraw"
2. Select your crypto
3. Select "On-chain" and "Withdrawal network", then tap the blue "Address book" or enable whitelist mode reminder to turn it on and select your withdrawal address
(Note: If no address is available, select "Add an address")
4. Once whitelist mode is enabled, select your address, enter the amount, and tap submit.
To disable whitelist mode: Go to address book and complete both email and SMS verification.
- When whitelist mode is enabled, you cannot withdraw to any new address. You can only withdraw to the address saved in your address book.
- After whitelist mode is disabled, you will be able to withdraw to any new address.
- Whitelist mode and trusted address do not affect each other. They operate independently.