Create your project
Get started with developer portal
To get started with developer portal, you need to go through the following steps :
- Create/log in to your account
- Create a new project
Step 1: Create/log in to your account
- To create a new account, you need to enter developer portal login page:
- Click Connect wallet to create/log in to your account.
- Choose the wallet you want to connect with. We recommend you choose our OKX Wallet for a smooth and user-friendly wallet experience!
You can also click Other to connect with other wallets.
- After selecting your preferred wallet, click Verify . A pop-up from your chosen wallet will appear, then click Sign in your wallet.
Congrats, you have created/logged in to developer portal. Next, you will be guided to create your project.
Step 2: Create a new project
If you are signing into developer portal for the first time, you will be guided to create your own project.
You can either choose to continue with the project creation process, or close the Create project pop-up and navigate through the interface.
to explore the developer portal interface guide.
- To create a new project, simply input your Project name and Project description (optional), then click Confirm to create your
- Once your project is created, you can see the new project's details under
the Projects tab.
- If you want to create new projects for other usages, click Create new project.
To generate API keys, see our next guide - Generate API key, for detailed steps.